The project management supervisor will be responsible for the introduction and execution of logistics and packaging projects, project coordination and management and provision of excellent client services. Key responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for introduction of new projects. Defines project requirements and timelines with the clients. Organizes internal functions to kick off and execute the projects.
2. Establishes and maintains project related data and documentation according to the defined procedures and quality standards.
3. As the client advocate, monitors, coordinates and drives the operation of the project to hit the defined operation targets.
4. As the client service window, provides excellent services by in time responding and professional handling of client’s requests.
5. Coordinates client communication, hosts client visits, participates in client’s quality audit on behalf of project management function.
6. Promptly responses to client complaints or quality issues, drives investigation and corrections, exerts efforts to minimize negative effects.
7. Listens to client’s feedbacks and drives continuous improvement for better client’s satisfaction.
1. Bachelor degree or above in manufacturing/supply chain/engineering or other relevant disciplines.
2. >3 years operation experiences gained in project management or client services in manufacturing, warehousing or supply chain, preferably in the pharmaceuticals or clinical supply industry. Knowing about the GMP and GSP environment will be definitely an advantage.
3. A quick learner, eager to grow and to be developed, able to work under pressure.
4. Accountable, a good communicator, with good teamwork spirit, result/client oriented
5. Excellent written and verbal English skills
6. Familiar with ERP operation function and office applications.
If interested, please send your resume and application letter to to firstname.lastname@example.org