供应链计划经理 Supply Chain Planning Manager
The Supply Chain Planning Manager is responsible for planning and managing designated Clinical Supply Chain by working with clients to understand the supply chain requirements and manage clinical trial materials on the study or program level.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Designs and implements plans to forecast and supply study drug to clinical trials using sound supply chain techniques.
2. Devises and implements inventory management plans.
3. Provides input into user requirement specifications of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) medication management module as needed.
4. Reviews IRT strategy to ensure it supports the strategic supply plans and ensures that IRT settings are adjusted to optimize the supply chain.
5. Use Simulation as a forecasting tool and Present simulation outputs to clients.
6. Summarizes data, prepares presentations and makes recommendations for action relative to the clinical supply chain and packaging plans.
7. Proactively identifies potential supply chain issues, provides analysis and recommends solutions.
8. Maintains documents according to guidelines and relevant procedures.
9. Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. Degree in operations management or science related field.
2. 3-5 years of experience in project management, supply chain management or demand planning in packaging or supply chain management in a related field.
3. Experienced in building and managing forecasts for clinical supply chains.
4. Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word and MS Project as well as the Office 365 environment.
5. Strong Project Management Skills.
6. Travel may be required, including international travel.
7. Ability to independently manage priorities and workday in a remote setting.