Key responsibilities include:
1. Promote and develop clinical supply business (logistics, depot and packaging services) to clients who conduct clinical trials domestically or internationally.
2. Plan and arrange client visits. Deliver company introduction to clients, and follow up business progress.
3. Coordinate business bidding and ensure high professionalism and efficiency in the process.
4. Provide business solutions to clients by coordinating across different functions.
5. Prepare quotes to clients by following the existing procedure. Coordinate signing of contracts and agreements related to business.
6. Ensure the smoothness in the process of new business introduction by working closely with the project management team.
7. Act as the client advocate by closely monitoring client satisfaction. Drive continuous improvement in operation and quality by working closely with internal functions.
8. Plan and implement marketing initiatives, build and polish the communication channels and message to the industry.
1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmaceuticals/supply chain/drug development/business or other relevant disciplines.
2. >3 years operation experiences gained in development of business related to clinical supply, familiar with clients in the pharmaceutical/medical devices who are conducting clinical trials.
3. Has knowledge of the processes related to drug development and clinical trials.
4. Accountable, a good communicator, with good teamwork spirit, result/client oriented, able to work under pressure.
5. Familiar with office applications and good at English.
If interested, please send your resume and application letter to to firstname.lastname@example.org